Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
A Strategic Guide To Organizational Change Management

TOPIC: DEPLORABLES

DEPLORABLES 6 months 1 week ago #60

• Billie
I am a DEPLORABLE, according to Hillary Clinton's definition - I love America, I own a gun, and have a permit to carry. Regardless of her charges, I am NOT a liar, nor am I dishonest. You be judge as to who is the most DEPLORABLE.
Dr. Billie Blair

Epithets like "deplorable" are not allowed in our work with our Fortune 500 clients - nor are they allowed in any workplace that we've ever encountered. In order for organizations to work well, there must be civility and respect of all. That's our first ground rule when we engage in Strategy Systems Building sessions, which is the first step in organizational change management. My mentor during doctoral study, Professor Peter Drucker, worked in the organization and management of countries, at the time that I studied with him. He was insistent about establishing an environment of respect when he worked with the leaders and future leaders of these countries, worldwide. I wonder what Peter Drucker would have to say about someone running for the highest office of the land and calling half of its population "Deplorable."
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: admin
Time to create page: 0.407 seconds