Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
ALL THE MOVING PARTS: ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE MANAGEMENT, is Dr. Blair's first book in the Organizational Change series.

TOPIC: WHEN YOU'RE IN THE BUSINESS . . .

WHEN YOU'RE IN THE BUSINESS . . . 9 months 3 weeks ago #58

• Billie
As most of you know who read The Forum regularly, I'm a staunch Walmart customer - however, I've just hit the wall on getting paint from Walmart. Stopped by yesterday to place an order for 22 gallons of exterior house paint; they said they'd have it ready by afternoon. Fortunately, I wasn't asked to pay for it because when I stopped by to pick it up, they said that they'd discovered that they had only 8 gallons of the base paint needed and that they'd have it in in 2 weeks. Hunh - ? But I thought they were selling paint - this is a very popular brand, which they advertise - not an obscure one. Today, travelled to Home Depot (across the street from Walmart). Home Depot, as it turns out, is having a Labor Day paint sale. Placed the order with very friendly staff - two individuals who went out of their way to help - and the order is being picked up this afternoon. So, those of you in the retail business - when you're in the business . . . you'll want to act as though you are! And, for anyone needing paint - Home Depot's sale extends through Sept. 7th. (Perhaps Walmart can order their paint from Home Depot.)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: admin
Time to create page: 0.406 seconds